Friday 8 April 2011

will i love him enough?





Will I love him enough, I wonder?  Will I sing to his soul? Will I simply be enough?

I am preparing for marriage. To my best friend.  To my favourite person. To the one I am certain the Lord has purposed me for. And I wonder if I will love him enough? Which becomes – will he love me enough? The way we feel now, will it always be this way?

No.

And yes....

click here to continue.

i am thrilled to be featured as a daily guest on (in)courage today!


3 comments:

  1. So glad your words are with us on (in)courage today, Brie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this.

    Prayers for many blessings and peace as you prepare for your wedding and your new life together,

    Tall Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your photography. For a while now, I have been at a place in my life where I have just put my camera down and set my passionate love for photography aside. But after coming across your blog, I am proud to say that I have picked up my camera again and my passion for photography is still burning as strong as ever. Do you have any tips for a young aspiring photographer?

    ReplyDelete