Friday 15 July 2011

things i am liking.

diy wedding tutorials online.

stationery
water bottle wrappers
fan programmes
centrepiece ideas



international shipping from key retailers.

williams-sonoma (warms my kitchen-loving heart)
banana republic/gap etc (hello sale, how are you?)
shutterfly (you make gifts oh so easy!)

reading excellent books.

the glass palace : amitav ghosh (oh.my.word. three generations of incredibleness set in east asia in the first half of the 20th century)



any human heart : william boyd (the diaries of a man from childhood until death, so alive to me that i'm still wondering about him)

planning projects for my post-knee surgery recovery (note they are all possible to do sitting down).

pull through wrap
mirrored candle holders 


nai-nai dishcloths (these are by far my favourite, in fact, they may warrant their own post entirely!)


guessing where we are going for honeymoon (this is a complete surprise to me, le boy is taunting me with his knowledge).

martha's vineyard 
luxury carribean resort
savannah, ga 

2 comments:

  1. there are so many great wedding diys out there ... i'm helping my cousin plan hers and it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @christi - it's really something now! it was so much fun to scroll through and get ideas, we did all our invitations and stationery ourselves, i'll post more after the wedding!

    ReplyDelete